- Job Safety Analysis – Ensures the safety of the site where you’re going to be working.
- Tailgate Safety Meeting – Makes sure that everybody is on the same page about what could go wrong at the site and how to prevent it.
- Last Minute Risk Assessment – Takes a moment to point out any lingering environmental hazards.
- Job Safety Observation – Ensures ongoing security throughout each phase of construction.
- Near Miss Reports – Guarantees that accidents that could have happened are taken as seriously as those that do.
- Stop Work Authority – Gives EVERYONE on a job site the authority and responsibility to ensure their own safety and the safety of others while at work.
If you follow this guideline, you can be sure that your entire crew will be safe today, and return to work hard tomorrow.